New Home Movie: “Sling Out Loud”

Dirk and I filmed this last week when he was out here in Boston. It felt so good and was SO much fun. Be sure to check out our other videos on Mancast!

1. Mike Dowling
    Mike Dowling says:

great video and great couple…you guys are the kind of men this 41yr old gbm is attracted too but seems like I can never get the attraction back but hey life is an everyday adventure. love you both as performers…WOOF!!!

2. Tim
    Tim says:

Very hot Jesse; one question though. Did Dirk get a scrotal piercing? It looks like a ring at the base of his penis a few times and I couldn’t quite tell.

3. Barbara
    Barbara says:

Awesome ! Love your home movies. Love seeing the utter joy you two feel for each other. Nice sling.Very Hot video. Love the giggling and growling, and of course the kissing. Dirk’s laugh has an evil edge to it….Very Sexy. 🙂 <3

4. Wesley B. Foreman
    Wesley B. Foreman says:

I really loves seeing the love between you two guys. Not just the sex, but the undefined speacial ‘Something’ that comes through the pictures and video I’ve seen of you both.

5. Mark F.
    Mark F. says:

Love your home movies. Very hot. Never thought watching someone getting fucked in a sling could be described as “adorable.” You guys really should put out a “home movie” DVD, I’m sure it would be very popular.

6. Pete
    Pete says:

Wow and hot! Loved that it wasn’t all just hard pounding of you by Dirk, but all sorts of speeds, and especially when he moved his hips sideways while inside you and you seemed very happy. Just amazing to see that. The only thing I missed was getting to see the jizz fly–which I love–but it was still really hot.

7. Mark F.
    Mark F. says:

I think Titan should do an all Jesse and Dirk DVD inspired by your home movies, sprucing up the lighting and production values (and giving us penetration and cum shots), but keeping all the “fun” and “love” in. Your fans would love it.

8. Martin
    Martin says:

Nice contact you guys. I really enjoy seing the whole process in your eyes, and from here I can feel your strengh, your body motion.. it get me really horny, just can’t wait for another shoot:)

Thx anyway

Enjoy^^

9. AL
    AL says:

Great video! Hot and yet cute and lovely at the same time.

On a sidenote: Do you have neighbors? Do you know if they can hear you?

Thanks Al! I do have neighbors… but I’m the landlord, so I can do whatever I want. 😛

In all seriousness, I own a two-family home in a nice suburban neighborhood just outside of Boston. My tenants, a wonderful young engaged straight couple with a dog, live directly underneath me. Fortunately, the house is built like a fortress… there’s something to be said for good solid 1910 construction! I can’t ever hear them (not even their dog, who can be a bit loud sometimes), so I doubt they can hear me.

As for my next-door neighbors, I keep the windows closed and the blinds drawn when I’m either fucking someone’s brains out or “trimming my toenails on the ceiling fan,” as the saying goes. I know I can be loud (hey, one look at the preview for Loud and Nasty will tell you that), so I try to be respectful of the neighbors as best I can. I must be doing something right, because I’ve been living (and fucking) here for almost 15 years and I’ve never heard a complaint!

10. Bennett Robbins
    Bennett Robbins says:

You two were made for each other. Both of you are hot and horny in the video. And I can see you both are having a great time. And keep up the kissing. The scene made me hard as hell!

We both love kissing. And we are both very much aware that we owe you guys a new video. And we’re gonna do something about that very soon.

11. Randy
    Randy says:

I love the sexy video that you made of your partner fucking him so… passionately in the sling, I get off to it myself with my sole partner.I would like to see you (Dirk) fisting your partner (Jesse).

12. Randy
    Randy says:

13. Amyn
    Amyn says:

Hi, Is There any way to have fun with you?
    i want to travel US for 2weeks, and i want have fun with u and Dirk.
    i’m 21,swimmer,smooth and slim , 173cm height and 64Kg weight.
    its my wish to be with u.