The Island House pics that were too hot for Facebook

Dirk and I recently spent 5 days at the amazing Island House in Key West. Such a great place! We hosted several events related to Bone Island Weekend, a twice-annual gathering of nudists from all over the world. I posted a bunch of pictures on Facebook, but obviously not all of them are Facebook-friendly… so I’m including them here! I also took some NSFW pictures from the Manhunt Toy Party we hosted on Saturday night; I put them all in a separate blog post which can be found here.

Thanks again to Island House, Manhunt, and the Key West Business Guild for making us feel so welcome. You guys sure know how to have good time!

1. Robert Alvarez
    Robert Alvarez says:

Jesse, thank you for posting all the photographs and links.

I do not know what Facebook’s problem is. I AM a member of a Facebook page called “hairy gay men,” and there are several members that have posted photographs of hairy men with some pubic hair showing, as well as some hairy man ass, and so far the group is OK.

Were it not for a very valued client’s request that I keep my Facebook page in existence, I would have already deleted it. Facebook needs to stop their nonsense.

I think I’ve seen that page, actually. It’s relatively new, right? I have a theory that Facebook pages seem to reach a sort of “critical mass” when they start getting the attention of people who have nothing better to do than to report photos they consider to be immoral. For example, I never had a problem until I hit 50,000 likes or so. It might just be that “Hairy Gay Men” hasn’t reached that point yet. Or maybe it’s just been fortunate to avoid those people. Who knows? It’ll be interesting to see if the page runs into trouble once it starts getting more popular.

2. Joshua Evan
    Joshua Evan says:

I would love to do something like that, little vacation. how do you sign up for something like that? Do they do them often?

3. Russell Hook
    Russell Hook says:

Jesse, thank you so much for all the updates. I really enjoy reading about all of yours and Dirk’s escapades! You look like you have such a fun life together! Hope I get to meet you guys in my travels sometime!! Russ

4. Jason
    Jason says:

What really needs to happen Jesse and fans is for someone (Jesse) to create a gas
    y based face book site so we don’t have to deal with this crap! If you want name suggestions, just let me know! I have a few! Love to you all!

5. Doug S
    Doug S says:

LOVE you guys so much…you can REALLY tell you 2 are in LOVE…still want to meet the BOTH of you and maybe see ALL those HOT, HARD muscles live and in person…a man can keep dreaming…Be safe and Happy Holidays…Doug.

6. Irgio
    Irgio says:

What great pictures, not only of the players who are always very handsome and happy, also the places they visited, from Colombia sent them a huge hug and look forward to watching them just as sexy and sensual … I wish to find a partner so!! kisses!