Hit the road, Jackman!

Dirk and I have a crazy – and fun – travel schedule coming up, and we’re hoping to meet some of you guys along the way! To that end I wanted to fill you guys in on some of our plans for the spring and summer. We might be adding more events, too… I’ll let you know if we do.

Here’s what we’ve got planned so far:

April 13: Dirk plays the part of Rick in a staged reading of John Preston’s Mr. Benson. Stonewall Inn, 53 Christopher Street, NYC; tickets are $10 at the door. More info and background on the project here: http://jack.mn/mr-benson-reading

May 3: Bear Bust at Hamburger Mary’s Kansas City… watch their Facebook page for details!

May 23-26: International Mr. Leather in Chicago; Dirk and I will be working the Oxballs/Titan booth at the Leather Market during the day, I’ll be helping to host the Grabbys on Saturday night, and also on Saturday night at 1:00 am Dirk and I will be performing a live show at Steamworks with our good friend Rogan Richards!
August 1-3: Sinner’s Ball in Ogunquit, Maine. Dirk and I return to Dirk’s home state to host this annual fetish event at Maine Street. Gonna be fun.
August 13-17: Tropical Heat in Key West… details to follow!
September 19-21: Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco. Hoping to play Steamworks Twister again!
October 9-12: Gay Bowl XIV in Philadelphia. Boston Hancocks for the win!

More details on these events as we get closer to the dates… watch my Facebook page for the latest! Here are some photos (and one video) from a few of the events we did last year to whet your appetite. Hope to see you out and about!

Hamburger Mary’s Kansas City: “Kinko de Mayo” 2013

1. jimbotx
    jimbotx says:

Guys, please cum to Dallas, us cowboys need to see those gorgeous bodies too.
    You can stay with me and my partner
    Jim

2. jef
    jef says:

u guys needs to come to michigan. or go to pride in houston i wanna see them bodys not just in pictures and video woof!!!

3. Jason (Jdawgie) Loper
    Jason (Jdawgie) Loper says:

Hot damn, busy guys like me … wish I could get support from the CUMmunity here in Seattle… would love to have you visit here. Either that or wish I could get you guys to attend G.L.U.E put on by the Mistfits of Houston in October. I will talk to the organizers of GLUE, see what type of budget they have. How can I contact one of you once I find out?

Awesome, I’d love to go to Seattle! October’s looking pretty open at this point, except for the first weekend (Columbus Day) when we’ll be in Philly. You can either reach out to me here (I get notified of all new blog comments), or on Twitter, or you can message Dirk on his Facebook page.

4. Russell Almond III
    Russell Almond III says:

This is Russell Almond III.
    I am deaf but good voice. ( How deaf? Loss my tiny bone)
    My parent is hearing to let me to learn voice and read the lip.
    Now I got successful with hearing people from my voice.

I love muscle and leather body.

I wish to see you in soon. Enjoy for your future.
    thanks,
    Russell Almond III
    12000 ridge knoll dr apt 7
    fairfax, VA 22033

Birthday – June 26,1969
    Facebook – yes
    Email – almondr3@aol.com
    pager message – 703-910-3546
    Video Phone Relay – 571-350-8093 or 866-563-0846

5. Boosterke
    Boosterke says:

Wow guys… you have a busy summer coming up! 🙂
    Just wondering… when are you planning to come to europe?? And then specially to Belgium? 😉