Merry Christmas from Dirk and me!

Jesse Santa (No Text) (Cropped for Blog)  photo 1

Thank you again and again for all the support and love you’ve shown Dirk Caber and me over the past year! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas, everyone.

– Dirk and Jesse

P.S. Watch my Facebook page for a big announcement coming later today!

IMG_0791.JPG

1. Bruce
    Bruce says:

Hope you two hot men have a great and hot Christmas! Been together with my partner 43 years and hope you have as much joy as we had. This will be our 44th Christmas together! XXOO
    Bruce

2. Dennis Seinor
    Dennis Seinor says:

Merry Christmas Jesse and Dirk.

Thanks for all the posts, blogs and pictures (NSFW or otherwise). Thank you for showing that you are both well rounded and interesting men and not just models with dick.

All the very best for the Season and the year ahead.

3. Tim
    Tim says:

Such a big bow!!! Thanks for sharing. And, congrats on the great news!! Wish you guys well and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wedding bells are ringing!!!

4. Liz
    Liz says:

Congratulations on your engagement – that’s fantastic news! When I read your news, it made me think of that ring you found in your cake in Ireland. I guess it was right, a wedding is in your future.

In the close-up photo of your rings, it looks like there is some engraving in it, is that simply decoration or does it have meaning to you and Dirk?

Happy New Year!

• Liz
        Liz says:

I’m looking forward to reading the story of your engagement and why you chose snakes for your rings. Until you posted a close-up of the rings and revealed what the engraving was, my best guess was that it was the representation of your heartbeats – something you’d see on an EKG test. I never would have guessed they were snakes.

5. Bob
    Bob says:

I couldn’t help but notice the neacklace the both of you are wearing. Where did you get the stunning peice

All the BEST for 2015 for the both of you