A Donald Trump butt plug? Believe it!

Anyone who follows my blog knows that I tend not to get overly political. Okay, that’s a total lie. In any case, I just came across something too amazing not to share. That’s right… IT’S A FUCKING DONALD TRUMP BUTT PLUG:

trump-butt-plug

Artist Fernando Sosa moved to the Unites States from Mexico when he was 11 years old, and makes his living creating 3D models. Here’s an excerpt from his official artist statement:

When I heard Donald Trump’s remarks about Mexicans and Latinos from South America, I was extremely angry. You see I was born and raised in Mexico and moved to United States when I was 11 years old. So I don’t approve of what Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, and the Republican Party have to say about us hard-working Americans.

When Donald Trump decided to announce he is running for president he decided to use Latinos as a scapegoat and blame us for everything that is ailing America. Many Republican politicians have done this before, but never a politician running for president.

Donald Trump is not a dumb man. He might have been born with a silver spoon and declared bankruptcy 4 or 5 times, but he is not dumb. He decided to attack immigrants, and specially Mexicans, because he thinks we have no power.

I’m no rapist and no drug dealer. I have a college degree in 3D animation and run my own 3D printing business and guess what? I can make you into any shape I want and 3D print you and sell you to others who share their dislike of you. You can threaten to sue me like you have done hundreds of times to others. However, you are a public figure and me making you into the shape of a butt plug is freedom of speech. Welcome to America, motherfucker!!

So the next time you decide to insult a whole race in order to further your political career or get yourself on TV, remember we are engineers, we are 3D printers, we are doctors, we clean your house and we cook the food you eat so don’t fuck with us.

You can read Sosa’s entire artist statement — and order your very own Donald Trump butt plug for just $27.99 — here. And he also makes a Ted Cruz butt plug… how fucking amazing is that??

1. Diane White
    Diane White says:

That was F’in funny. OMG haven’t laughed that hard in a long time. That was very well put. Good for him. Thanks for sharing.

2. Liz
    Liz says:

The Trump plug is brilliant, even better than the Trump piñata. But while I think a butt plug is a perfect representation of Trump, I gotta wonder how anyone could bring themselves to let Trump, even a facsimile, into their body. He’s so repugnant. But that’s just me. I know some people will have lots of fun doing “interesting” things to their Trump proxies.

3. James
    James says:

Impressive. Considering he spends so much time with his head up his own ass, it’s amazing he’s able to fit up anybody else’s.

4. Sam Glass Jr.
    Sam Glass Jr. says:

Being a gay man, of course I enjoy anal pleasures. But even my sphincter has standards, and though I appreciate the joke, I’d rather not have Trump up my ass, thanks. Jackman or Caber, however? Let’s talk…(LOL)

5. cecil
    cecil says:

i believe everyone is entitled to their own point of view. however, you completely missed his point. he said, there were a lot of bad illegals coming from mexico, ie. drug dealers, criminals, rapists, etc. he was not referring to someone like you. i am voting for him. i believe he tells it like it is and is the only candidate who will do something about illegal immigration and the taxing effects it has on our country.

• Liz
      Liz says:

Indeed everyone is entitled to their own point of view, and if you think Trump would make an excellent president, there’s probably nothing I can say to change your opinion, but I think you’ve missed the point here. Trump has said plenty of things to make himself butt plug worthy.

The thrice married Trump has publicly stated that believes in “traditional marriage” and opposes same-sex marriage. If you’re a fan of Jesse, you’re probably aware that he and Dirk are engaged to be married. Imagine what it must be like for them to be constantly told that their love is wrong and they’re less worthy of the right to marry than any straight person, least of all, Donald Trump.