image

Pictures from our live sex show at HustlaBall Berlin (NSFW)

As promised, here are a few photos from the live sex show that Dirk and I performed on stage at HustlaBall Berlin! As part of our show — which took place on the main stage in front of several hundred people — Dirk flogged me for a few minutes with one of these, then I turned him around and returned the favor. Then I carried him over to a sling which was conveniently placed on stage, and fucked him for about 15 minutes. Neither of us came — that’s really difficult to do on stage with so many people watching — but I came close!

The German magazine Siegessäule, which interviewed me about HustlaBall (you can read the entire interview here), asked the following question: “When you fuck on stage, is it similar in any way to what you practice privately as a couple in bed, or is it completely different? How are your feelings about it, and during it?” I replied:

openquoteIt’s very different. Although we pay attention to each other while we’re on stage, we understand that we’re performing for the crowd. It can be difficult to see into the audience, though, so judging the crowd’s reaction is tough. So what I generally try to do is to put on the type of show that I, as an audience member, would like to see on stage, then hope that people enjoy what they see. When Dirk and I do live shows together, we’re constantly checking in with each other to try different positions and keep the audience engaged. But the passion between us is genuine, whether it’s on-stage, in front of a camera, or in our bedroom.”

Afterwards, a few people came up to tell us how much they enjoyed the show, because it felt like we were really into it, and into each other. That felt pretty great to hear, cuz that means we did our job well.

A member of the HustlaBall staff was filming everything in high-definition video, but I haven’t seen the footage yet. I hear there may be more pictures too (like of the flogging session). As soon as receive any more footage, I’ll share it with you guys. In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed these pictures!

1. rikjake@gmail.com
    rikjake@gmail.com says:

You should’ve felched him man. Fucked him raw till you could stand it no more and climaxed the macho powerful orgasm deep inside Dirk then flipped him over to rim his sweet ass and eat your own cumload back out his brutalized anus. Then turned to the audience, roared up that massive muscular body of yours, and spit your own jizm out into the crowd. Hell, it’s Berlin, they would’ve gone crazy, and loved it !

Oh, I dunno… it’s all about playing to the crowd. What I object to is that the person who made the preceding comment knows full well that I work for Titan, and Titan men always use condoms in both filmed performances and in live shows. He’s bating me — wouldn’t be the first time he’s done so — and I’m not taking the bait.

• rikjake@gmail.com
            rikjake@gmail.com says:

LOL .. too funny. Here you guys are, having out-&-out blatant nude-muscle hard-cock sexual intercourse in a public place in front of scores of sweaty hopped-up horny strangers, then when someone actually shows some real enthusiasm about men having wildly uninhibited sex, you run for your LIttle Bo Peep pinafore and exclaim, “oh no! not us!” Maybe people would understand that real-life sexual partners qualify for unprotected sex. Anyway, won’t that be the dreary day, when we have to concern ourselves whether Berlin-style dungeon-sleaze all-male sex is “classy” or not.

Fortunately, some of us believe in setting an example of how people can enjoy themselves — and be uninhibited as hell — while still practicing safer sex.

• Sweeney60
                Sweeney60 says:

THANK YOU!!! I have to hand it to you Jesse, you are a class act. You are open and honest about your sex life and completely unashamed. You show people how happy you can be when you are safe and respectful to your sexual partners and enjoy the sexy you choose to have. I would go so far as to say you are role model.

2. Sweeney60
    Sweeney60 says:

So what are your overall thoughts on fucking infront of a crowd/group? Have you and Dirk ever done it just for fun? I ask cause I am curious about having my dom fuck me in front of a group of guys (size of the group is yet to be determined), but we are both hestitant as we aren’t sure how sexy that would actually be in practice. What are your thoughts?

3. Steven Lerman
    Steven Lerman says:

Thank you for sharing loved seeing the pics. Would have been hotter to see in person. Wish they would do something lik this in the USA

1. […] + Pictures from Jesse Jackman and Dirk Caber live sex show at HustlaBall Berlin. [Jesse’s Blog] […]