My Berlin photo shoot with Raw Image Studio

A couple of months ago when Dirk and I were in Berlin, we stayed at a friend’s vacant apartment in Schöneberg along with two other out-of-town visitors. While we were there, I learned that one of our flatmates was none other than Vince, the principal photographer at Raw Image Studio! I’ve always been a huge fan of Vince’s work, so when he offered to take a few shots of me, I jumped at the chance. Here’s what he came up with. It was such an honor to work with him, you have no idea! Thanks, Vince… you’re a genius!!

1. Lyne B.
    Lyne B. says:

Jesse those pictures are raw and you are in a stance that shows power, sexiness but at the same time saying, don’t mess with me. It’s refreshing to see you like that. Good job!

We took a lot more photos than these, but this particular stance was definitely his favorite! I don’t have any other photos to share from the shoot, though, so I’m not sure if they’re any good.

• William Dobbs
        William Dobbs says:

I am sure there are a lot of other photographs taken. I get told by my Teachers that by using the same stance that it starts to look like a barbie doll with different clothing on.

2. Barb N.
    Barb N. says:

Jesse, Lyne said it well. These pictures emanatie power and fierceness from you; your eyes are so expensive! Yet there is a sexiness that surrounds you. Vince did an amazing job of capturing your “don’t fuck with me” side! You can be slightly intimidating……

• Tony W Lanier
      Tony W Lanier says:

I do agree with Barb! I am so tired of people messing with U & Dirk! Everyone else for that matter. Stop the hate! The both of U men so DAM handsome & hot. I see the love & it’s very real. Great job & great pictures!

3. Steve
    Steve says:

Jesse you look amazing in these pics but you always look amazing. I than you for also giving me faith that even though I don’t look like you or any of the Titan Men that I too can be lucky enough to find someone like you found Dirk. Xoxo

4. Frank Knottyfor
    Frank Knottyfor says:

It’s interesting how different photographers interpret their subjects so differently. Vince has shown you in a very different light and a very interesting one.

5. James
    James says:

These are all great, but then again, I don’t think you could take a bad picture. I especially love the last one in the jockstrap, since there’s nothing I like better than a nice pair of well muscled quads.

6. Ian M
    Ian M says:

First off Jesse wow just wow. If this was the first time i had seen photos of you and not seen any writing from you i would have to say i would be a bit intimidated. The ‘power’ or oomph comes from these photos very strongly. However i think any of the photos that were taken of you would be awesome period! The photographer did a wonderful job in capturing a different side of Jesse which is wonderful.

7. Tom Smith
    Tom Smith says:

Excellent work Jesse. Further proof that you are a force. An increidibly awesome force. Dirk is alucky man.

1. […] + Jesse Jackman‘s Berlin photo shoot with Raw Image Studio. [Jesse’s Blog] […]