NSFW VIDEO: Fire Island sex show with me, Dirk, and Hugh Hunter!

Last Thursday, Dirk and I appeared live at Cherry’s on the Bay on Fire Island for their weekly BLOW party. The crowd was great, and we had a ton of fun giving out free body shots. The organizer of the event encouraged us to get frisky on stage, so we did… and what started out as simple making out progressively turned to sucking, rimming, and — finally — full-on fucking at the end of the night. I love my job.

Here are a couple of videos I shot of Dirk and Hugh during their portion of the stage show. I’m also posting a few pics I took. If anybody shot any other video or took pics at the event, please let me know… Dirk, Hugh, and I would love to see ’em! (By the way, did you know I was Hugh’s first ever scene partner, in TitanMen’s Blue Collar Ballers? You can watch our scene together at http://jack.mn/bcb-scene2).

1. Christian
    Christian says:

Great show!
    Why isn’t a show like that here in Germany.
    There is sometime a thing like that in Berlin, but the rest of Germany is like a desert!
    Would love to see you three live.

Thanks! We’ll hopefully be at HustlaBall in Berlin in October… we haven’t heard back from the organizers yet, but we’ve got our fingers crossed that they’ll have us back again this year. It’s like the event on Fire Island but on a bigger scale… you should check it out if you can!

2. Nick
    Nick says:

Wow! What a great show Jesse! You and Dirk always put on professional and captivating performances it seems. I’ve never see you live before and would love to. Do you all ever make it to Houston! Would love to say hello! Thanks for always keeping it hot!

Thanks! 🙂 As luck would have it, Dirk will be in Houston over Columbus Day weekend for GLUE. (I don’t think I’ll be there, but at least you get half of us!) You can get the details here: glueweekend.com… hope you get a chance to go!

3. Don Howard
    Don Howard says:

I know this is not the intended take away from this post, but I’ve just gotta ask: Did Dirk shave his head? When? Why?

4. Robert Alvarez
    Robert Alvarez says:

Truly, it is a cardinal sin that, in spite of living on the other side of the Hudson River, I have yet to visit Fire Island. I really need to rectify that situation, STAT!

It’s an interesting place, to be sure. We visited someone’s house there, and he had a sign on the wall that said “Paradise isn’t cheap.” Kind of sums up Fire Island, I think.

The Philippines? I’m not sure where there are any live shows, but you can probably watch them live on a site like cam4.com… whenever Dirk and I perform a live show at Steamworks, they broadcast it live on that site.

1. […] + Fire Island sex show with Jesse Jackman, Dirk Caber, and Hugh Hunter! [Jesse’s Blog] […]