Spread ’em! Here’s my new scene with Lorenzo Flexx in Parole (NSFW)

Okay, I confess I’m a bit behind in posting this — the scene came out last week — but I’ve been consumed by the drama of the presidential election (as evidenced by my two new Huffington Post articles on the subject). But better late than never, right? So if you’re stressed out about Tuesday night, why not blow off some steam and watch me and Lorenzo Flexx in Parole, available exclusively from TitanMen!

Check out the free NSFW preview above and check out dozens of pics from the scene below, then watch the entire 29 minute scene with your Titan membership. And if you need a laugh — I know I do — check out this free bonus blooper!

TitanMen Exclusive Jesse Jackman… that’s me!

TitanMen Exclusive Lorenzo Flexx:

Action Pics:

Behind-the-Scenes:

1. Frank
    Frank says:

You mentioned the campaign and I thought I’d share with you that political scientists know that there’s something we call the Bradley Effect—where persons interviewed by pollsters give the “good government” answer when, in fact, in the voting booth they vote their gut, not their intellect. It’s named after the long-time mayor of LA, Tom Bradley, who was African-American and who ran for governor of CA in the early 1990s (d. 1998). The polls showed Tom Bradley with a modest lead over his Republican opponent but Bradley lost the race; political scientists discovered that, while the polls indicated a Bradley win, the interviewees had lied, with the implication being it was because Mayor Bradley was black, so racism was at work. A similar dichotomy occurred around the same time in Virginia where Doug Wilder, African-American, ran for the governorship and, although he won, he won by a much reduced number than the polls indicated.

On the other hand, Barack Obama won by the percentage the polls said he would.

I, for one, wonder whether interviewees are saying that they’re appalled by Trump’s antics but, secretly, vote for him to “show those D.C. types” who’s really in charge.

We’ll know Tuesday night.

I’m familiar with the Bradley Effect and its history, and it does concern me… but it might also work in the other direction. Some of the more moderate Republican voters might have been saying all along that they’ll vote for the ticket, but when they get in the voting booth, they might pause when thinking about giving Donald Trump control over America’s nuclear arsenal. As you say… we’ll know soon, when the ultimate poll is conducted.

2. James
    James says:

I still have a laugh every time I see a behind the scenes photo of you with the sand bags on your feet. You explained it (very well,) but I still think my hot-air balloon theory has some merit. 😉
    And I hope this trend of you as a cop continues. You’ve the perfect look for it (to me, anyway,) and there’s something about the fact that you appear to do the whole scene with your badge and boots on that just… gets to me.

3. Scott
    Scott says:

How do you seem to always get better with age? Damn!!
    We need to do everything we can in the next 24 hours to help HRC but I’m feeling pretty good about. I volunteered in VA over the weekend and they (the RNC and Trump) don’t seem to really have a ground game. For example, they would not let news cameras in to cover their GOTV operation at Local party offices. And at the same time, there were tons and tons of Hillary workers doing a variety of things like:?going door to door; phone banks, etc.
    So, dont let up but feel good and try and rest easy that the Clinton campaign is optimistic they will prevail!

• Frank
        Frank says:

I wonder if she will. Time will tell, as I always say.by Wednesday morning early, I hope we’ll know.

A possible terrible scenario would be a repeat of the 2000 election: Al Gore won the popular vote but George W. Bush won the Electoral College vote. Back then, we accepted the outcome, SCOTUS decision and all, but this time—if it happens this time I think we’ll see some really bad stuff come down.

Agreed. I’ve been saying for a while that, although I don’t think it has a snowball’s chance in hell of happening, the worst possible outcome (barring a Trump victory) would be if he wins the popular vote but Hillary wins the college. There would be literal riots in the streets. A repeat of 2000, and the stressful but ultimately peaceful transition of power, it most certainly won’t be.

• Frank
            Frank says:

My sentiments exactly. But nothing about this campaign season has been overly logical, has it? So, I guess anything’s possible.

Just 30+ hours to go (I hope).

4. Frank
    Frank says:

From the looks of it, I’d say the Bradley Effect was alive and well this election season. This is my professional take on what happened:

(1) Disbelief by the political elites that someone like DT could actually win, even though he has spent the past year winning.
    (2) Voter discontent with the Democrat’s appearance of a party of minorities, not of majorities (blacks, hispanics, older women, etc.)
    (3) An unlikeable Democrat party candidate (she lost in 08 to an upstart, also)
    (4) A sleazy Democratic party candidate (I PREDICT: Indictments against the Clinton Foundation just prior to the ’18 elections)
    (5) Tiredness by the electorate of Democrats—same thing happened in the past–8 years; it’s time for a change
    (6) Too rapid social change–gay marriage, for instance, still has a lot of resistance.
    (7) The economic situation.

If I were DT, I’d have a big success relatively quickly — start to build a real wall with Mexico, for instance, not some link-chain fence.

What’s going to be interesting is whether the political elites are able to do anything more than say “Ohmygosh!!” They need to plan strategy with a steely-eyed view of the situation and, frankly, I don’t think they’re capable of doing so….at least, not right now, which means that DT & his agenda will advance due to the disarray of the opposition.

• Frank
      Frank says:

There was an interesting piece in today’s newspaper, the basic premise of which was that DT did about the same with white voters and actually increased his percentages with black, latino, and women voters (!) BUT HRC did much worse than Barack Obama with those same groups.

In other words, had HRC done as well this time as Obama did in 2012 she’d be the president-elect. She didn’t. They deserted her in significant numbers.

I had dinner the other night with a politician-friend, a life-long Democrat, and I was shocked at the negative things he had to say about HRC.

Jesse, I have some further thoughts about all this, so if you’re of a mind to do so, please take this discussion off-line and go to fknottyfor@yahoo.com.

I hope to hear from you.