New interview: Dirk and I drop the “C” word at FLEXspas Cleveland

I’m talking, of course, about “change” — in our industry, in the community, and in ourselves. That’s just one of the many topics that Dirk and I covered during a wide-ranging interview with FLEXspas Cleveland… while wearing nothing but our underwear, of course. The interview was conducted in on June 24, 2017, but was just released the other day. Hope you enjoy it!

P.S. We also discuss the “other” C-word… cuddling, natch!

1. Lyne
    Lyne says:

Awesome interview. I thought for sure you would be announcing your wedding date. Lol. Seriously, this interview showed, again, how engaged you are in all you do and believe in all you do. I’m so thrilled that Dirk is composing more and more and that he is performing live some of his compositions. I would like to take a bit of credit in that if I may. Best money I invested was the GFM campaign. I don’t give a rats ass of what people think about WHY I invested. It’s my decision and i never regretted it. Dirk’s music is so worth it. As for you Jesse, about the cuddling thing, I’m your equivalent and Dirk is so like my hubby. He almost smothers me and for me after 5 min, I cannot stand it anymore. The heat and the pain of course. And I’m more the geeky one. My hubby is becoming an amazing amateur photographer. Him and Ghislain exchange regurlarly. So maybe one of these days, he might ask you to pose for him, if you are interested. He has a project in mind he wanted to include you in. Anyway, great work as usual. ❤️❤️

• Mark J.VonBank
      Mark J.VonBank says:

very nice interview and you are both so down to earth and so happy. love seeing your happy smiles and happy hearts! Very Happy for you both and Happy Anniversary Dirk and Jesse! Keep on growing in love as you already both are! Sincerely, Mark J.VonBank- Park Rapids, Minnesota.

2. Alan Sheridan
    Alan Sheridan says:

I love hearing you both talk, and hearing your heart and intelligence. Stupid people think that hot guys can’t be smart, and you’re smarter than a LOT of the folks I hear saying that.

3. John lentz
    John lentz says:

Damn. I love these guys. Meeting them is on my bucket list. The very next time they are in st pete fl. I will meet these beautiful guys.

4. James
    James says:

Really nice interview. I especially loved the hands on the shoulders behind his back the entire time, like even three feet of couch space is too much separation for the two of you. It’s adorable.
    And I have to admire that interviewer’s willpower. If you two were sitting on either side of me in nothing but tighty-whities, I don’t think I’d be as good at maintaining eye contact.

5. Yiannis
    Yiannis says:

Simply a beautiful brilliant interview. You guys are an awesome living couple and it’s wonderful to see you and hear your views which have and make a difference as you deliver these messages to this world at a time of such difficulties yet also offering hope and for a better world. I wish you both every success and happiness. Keep up the good work it really makes a difference.

1. […] and video interview. The photos are really great! I’ve already posted the full interview here, but they also put together a “teaser” reel that I’m happy to share here for the […]

2. […] + Dirk Caber and Jesse Jackman drop the “C” word at FLEXspas Cleveland. [Jesse’s Blog] […]