NSFW pics & video from Cleveland Pride and FLEXspas Cleveland!

Yeah, I know… I’m really late in posting this… but better late than never, I hope! Back in June, Dirk and I represented FLEXspas Cleveland at Cleveland’s 2017 Pride festival. People out there are so friendly… we had an awesome time! We also had a live show that evening at FLEX which, we’re happy to say, was really well attended, and people seemed to enjoy themselves. (We didn’t mean to break the futon… we swear!)

We were also very fortunate to work with Vision Video Productions on a photo shoot and video interview. The photos are really great! I’ve already posted the full interview here, but they also put together a “teaser” reel that I’m happy to share here for the first time:

Here are the photos from the Vision Video shoot. Dirk and I both love how they came out!

Finally, here are some miscellaneous pics we took during the Pride festival and at FLEX’s gym. (It’s not every day we get to work out shirtless, which was fun… and it’s a really good gym.

We had a fantastic time and hope to be back in Cleveland (and at FLEX) again soon!

1. Mark J.VonBank
    Mark J.VonBank says:

8/29/’17 Hello Jesse, just wanted to say that I like the photo’s of you and Dirk very much. You both look so happy and so much in love and those smiles! they really warm a guys heart! I am happy you both had so much fun in Chicago and you two look pretty sexy and Hot being shirtless! I love those smiles you both have. the True Love in your hearts for each other is something to be very much treasured! Keep up the wonderful work and keep the happy smiles on your faces and the wonderful love in your hearts that you both have for each other! its wonderful to see it! Take Care. Love your blogs also! Sincerely, Mark J.VonBank- Park Rapids, Minnesota.

• Mark J.VonBank
        Mark J.VonBank says:

you are very welcome Jesse- you and Dirk are the best! would surely be wonderful to meet you both sometime. Keep up that happy smile and wonderful heart and tell Dirk Hi for me okay? Sincerely, Mark:)

• Brad
        Brad says:

I was also struck by the love between you both that is so powerful and palpable. And what a great track to go with the shoot.

• Mark J.VonBank
          Mark J.VonBank says:

9/17/’17 Hi Jesse, you are truly welcome- You and Dirk have a wonderful love that is so strong and it really shows in your hearts and smiles. The Good Lord has given you both big hearts and that love between you both just radiates and shows in all the people that you meet and have as friends. Keep up that Happy Spirit my friend and keeping on Being the wonderful people that You and Dirk are! that’s all you have to be and Be WONDERFUL!~ Sincerest Blessings Always My Friend, Mark J.VonBank- Park Rapids, Minnesota. P.S. I hope someday I will get to meet you both! that would be such an honor to meet such wonderful gentlemen like You and Dirk!

2. Kennan Parish
    Kennan Parish says:

The magic that you to share is quite beautiful, extraordinary and something that I believe will last a lifetime. I don’t know how to explain it, but that is the way my husband and I looked at each other on September 24th, 1986. We got married on September 10th, 1987 and still say “I Love You” before we hang up the phone, leave for work or just run and errand. You two are going to make each other so very happy for a long time to come. Both Chuck and I wish you all the happiness, love and laughter the world can provide!

• Mark J.VonBank
      Mark J.VonBank says:

that is wonderful Kennan wishing you and Chuck all the happiness in the world. to show love to each other and see it in each others eyes is pretty wonderful Jesse and Dirk do just that. the kindness they have in their hearts is just imagineable and wonderful wishing YOU and CHUCK all the best. Sincerely, Mark J.VonBank- Park Rapids, Minnesota

1. […] + Jesse Jackman – NSFW pics & video from Cleveland Pride and FLEXspas Cleveland. [Jesse’s Blog] […]